Skip to main content

In Memory Of My Beautiful Mum




                                                     ❤ In Memory Of My Mum  ❤

                                                         ❤ 25/11/58-21/11/15 ❤



Since the 21st of November 2015 I have struggled to come to terms with losing my mum I don't really know how to get through life without her even though Im 21, you never really know what effects cancer has unless you see a loved one, a friend or yourself go through it. 

Before I found out my mum got cancer I didn't really know much about it or what it could do, but seeing it everyday for 4 years made me realise how serious and dangerous it really is. 
To see how much pain she went through for all those years it broke me and i wished and wished that i could do something to help but all i could do was be there for her, cook for her, go to hospital appointments and do the shopping for her. Even though I had little time to myself I loved looking after her and making her life easier and less stress and worry for her even if it was only a little bit. 

A few weeks to a month before she went into hospital she was told the cancer had shrunk and that was the first time in a long time i saw she had some hope, but unfortunately she had to go into hospital she had to stay in there for 5 days. 
She had trouble moving about and I found out that the doctors and nurses kept her in bed and never helped her move about, on the 5th day she was told she could go home and she was so happy because she hates being away from home but later on she was told by someone else that she shouldn't of been told she could go, she came home anyway and I did everything I could to help and make her feel comfortable. 

It was only me and my mum living together, one night I was helping her up the stairs to bed and she said to me

 "I can't cope with this anymore, I want it to end" 

I didn't know what to say I just couldn't believe that she said something like that it upset me and shocked me, so I just put her to bed to get some rest.

later that night I lost my mum she had a haemorrhage I was 19 and all on my own and I had to call the ambulance and my family.

Ever since that night I've hated anything to do with hospitals and cancer because they shouldn't of told her that she could go home when she wasn't well enough, but now 3 years this November she will be gone and it's time I put the anger and hatred away and do something that can make a difference that is why this July I will be doing the race for life for Cancer research UK.

I want to make a difference.
Im doing this For you Mum 
      xxXxx   RIP  xxXxx





https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/chanices-race-for-life-4?feed=ba60a644-ba72-4a1a-bf0d-e6e7992f154d

































ˈ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Skyrim Adventure!!

Hey! So I've recently started playing Skyrim it took a while to get into it properly because the beginning was quite boring for me, but now i am determined to boss this game and get the best weapons and Armor. I'm currently level 29 and I have recently got into using bows due to killing dragons and getting the dragons souls... sorry by the way! I used to hate using bows but they are actually very very useful in this game. I've got hold of quite a few weapons such as: Ebony blade  (13 Damage )                            (10 Weight )                           (2000 Value ) Orcish bow (20 Damage )                          (9 Weight )                         (150 Value )                                                                   Orcish sword (24 Damage )                              (11 Weight )                              (75 Value )                                                         Orcish sword of cowa

Skyrim The Dark Brotherhood

                                                            The Dark Brotherhood                         Whispers in the dark: Astrid has heard Cicero speaking with someone in whispered tones in the Chamber of the Night Mother.                                                         OBJECTIVES ⋄  Hide in the Night Mothers Coffin to eavesdrop on Cicero. ⋄  Speak to Astrid. The Cure For Madness: While I was away, Cicero went berserk and tried to kill Astrid. He fled the Sanctuary, with Arnbjorn in pursuit. I need to locate them both, and then kill Cicero.                                       OBJECTIVES ⋄   Talk to Astrid  ⋄  Search Cicero's Room  ⋄  Talk to Astrid ⋄  Behold Shadowmere   ⋄  Locate Arnbjorn  ⋄  Talk to Arnbjorn ⋄  Enter the Dawnstar Sanctuary  ⋄  Kill Cicero, or leave the Sanctuary  ⋄  Report back to Astrid  Location: Dawnstar On this Quest I decided to kill Cicero mainly because he annoys the hell out of me, I did mak